The Great Asian Streets Symposium / Pacific Rim Community Design Network / Structures for Inclusion will be held at the Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore.
Shaw Foundation Alumni House, 11 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119244 .
From Kent Ridge MRT, take internal shuttle bus A1 and alight 8 stops later at AS7. Walk across the road towards Kent Ridge Guild House. Shaw Foundation Alumni House is just around the corner. Please note that you will require an umbrella in case of wet weather.
From Pasir Panjang Road Heng Mui Keng Terr bus stop (ID: 16069) which is served by buses 10, 30, 30e, 51, 143, 183, 188 and 200, walk along Heng Mui Keng Terrace towards NUS Business School. Shaw Foundation Alumni House is just around the corner to the left. Please note that you will require an umbrella in case of wet weather.
Suggested places of stay:
You may wish to book your accommodation at these places (per room per night prices inclusive of taxes applicable from 13 to 17 December 2018 are indicated):
1. Santa Grand West Coast - $135.36 (Superior) or $147.13 (Deluxe) - Promo code: GASSNUS . Along Pasir Panjang Road.
2. Fragrance Hotel Waterfront / Ocean View - $108 (Superior) or $117 (Deluxe) - Promo code: GASS2018 . Along Pasir Panjang Road. Excludes breakfast.
3. Fragrance Hotel Riverside - $112.50 (Superior), $130.50 (Deluxe) or $166.50 (Family) - Promo code: GASS2018
4. Parc Sovereign Albert - $127.12 (Superior), $137.71 (Deluxe) or $190.68 (Family) - Promo code: GASS2018
5. Park Avenue Rochester - $217.75 (Superior) - Promo link: Click here . Complimentary transport to symposium venue may be provided.
The copyright of the contents and materials on this website as a whole is owned by the Great Asian Streets Symposium. No part of the contents and materials available on this website may be reproduced, licensed, sold, published, transmitted, modified, broadcasted or publicly displayed without the prior written permission of the Great Asian Streets Symposium.